Monday, June 1, 2009

Opss!

Aloha!~I'm goin KBU le...dont really know how am I feeling..happy?sad?excited?..Nahh,duno means duno..

Yerrrr..So many of u goin UITM,KYUEM n bla bla bla..I solo thr..haha...lol..

By the way..anyone in KL rmb to ajak mie out ar..In case my public relation is sux thr..die gao gao ltr...Haha..

Most important thing now is..MEDICAL CHECK UP!omg...nid blood test.. >.< t =".=">

HELP!!!

....sincerely hope tat I can hold my tears for tmr... ... ... ...[speechless][hopeless][moodless](forget bout it)..still hav to do it no matter how much I'm scared or phobia of it >.<

Well,I guess I really hav to overcome tis one..No mood to talk much le..Save energy for tmr!

Ciaoz..c ya round and take care ^.^V

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace