Monday, March 9, 2009

ello^^ my 1st blog leh guys!!!i bet u guys cant figure out y i wanna make a bloggie...hehe*smirking*actually...cuz i miss d sch days...sob sob...no sch=no ppl 2 chat wif=no place 2 complain!!!WTF!hw can?!LOL

last nite...while i was slping in my warm cozy bed...i felt really over warm...zzz.mosquitoes beezing buzzing round my ears(can u imagine?)!@#$%when i wake up d clock is showing 2.57a.m...thn oni i realise thr's no electric..swt...d whole road is pitch dark...sob,i wan slp de leh...!@#$% so so hot without any fan o air cond u noe T_T

after tat i behtahan liao...wake my dad up..he said thr's no electricity since 1a.m.,my dad oso cant stand le so he call TNB...i tot he wan !@#$% de..but,juz call n report...*haiz(hao shi wang)

since im too tired..i went bck 2 bed agn...no longer feel asleep...still dammit hot!!!wake up agn lor...5.35a.m. !@# im thinking tat i was so lucky cuz i slp at 9.45p.m last nite...hohoho..my bro slp whn d electric stop(they watching tv)hehe..at least i enjoyed d air cond 4 few hrs^^

oh..finally 柳暗花明又一春...wakakaka...d electirc is finally bck..OMG so happy^^tat time is 5.42a.m.cont my slp..hehehe..can slp in peace le...*love*


可惜,好花不常开,好景不长在...suddenly ppl call n i hav 2 wake up at 10a.m ++ !@#$%

sob sob..end of my bed time...so i come 2 post blog here.haiz..

cant w8 4 bed time 2nite..hahah..pig lai de(yes i am)^^bless me 2 hav a sweet dream 2nite ==

LOVE u all^^

Oh ya...after tis incident oni i realise tat...if msia dont wana improve their service...will b SUX 4 eva!!!cursed u!!tmnet, tnb its d same!@#$%$%%@$&$%&@ wtf wawasan 2020..i guess wawasan 202020 oso bo jadi^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace