Monday, March 30, 2009

STRESS!!

Oh gosh...I started to love blogging...haha

Hm...I still remember when I was in Form 4...I have an ambition...that's to study hard and AIM for the JPA's scholarship...Cuz Teacher Lucy loves to share with us about scholarship...and 1 more thing is...I only know JPA's schorlarship that time...feeling like without that scholarship I'll have no future...(guess Lucy influenced us already...always talking about that scholarship)Hehe...now I think again feeling that I'm so dumb that time =.=

Anyway..after I stepped into Form 5...Feeling to give up my target (aiming for JPA's scholarship) cuz my result in exams are SUX *sigh* I'll be glad as long as I dint fail any paper..haha..No longer..really forget about JPA's scholarship..TOTALLY

Not until the day I get my SPM result...Then someone ( I forget who is it) remind me about that scholarship...Well..I guess its ok for me to apply for it...cuz I thought is only matter about filling in the application form...Yeah~but...this show haven start...My nightmare started when I know there's an interview to be held...1st thing come to my mind is..WTF?!Then with those complicated questions and stupid manners and outfits to be obeyed...wakao..HEADACHE

I'm feeling worry and nervous..very very...I listened to songs hoping that can relax myself...Listening now..haha...Just enjoying those songs...Suddenly a lots of flashbacks come to my mind...I really miss those schooldays..I mean my friends and their funny action...and sure with their words of comfort when I'm down...thanks guys^^
We always open concert in class...no matter the teachers are in or not..Just minding our own business...haha...Sing and share about those nice songs..COOL~then..if you're the fans at the moment...still can choose what song you would like to hear...really enjoy it~

Somemore..kind of stress now cuz my interview is on 2nd of April...Guess I'm in the last day ba...but still nervous...Haiz..really don't know what to prepare...Not really don't know la..AIya..this feeling is really difficult to describe...Wondering am I the only one who worry too much bout that coming interview?Hehe..hope not..

Now I'm listening songs to relax my mind...recall me to those days stressing before and during SPM...I have the same feling now..STRESS..lol

JM~if you read this...I really wanted to tell you that I'm missing you like mad!!!Others still ok since I got meet and chat with them...though its seldom but I don't think I've talk to you after the day we get our results to this day....T_T

Haiz...Everytime listening to songs sure will think about you de...Last time go K box sing also makes me miss you more and more!!Miss you and your singing especially FLH's songs..Muahaha..See ya around~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace