Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blur blur~

Yo~I'm preparing for my JPA's interview tomorrow...

In the beginning, I was kinda worry when I know they may ask questions in english...Almost drive me crazy since my english is SUX..haha..and I was like mad searching for information about my course in english..

After some times...I realised something...I miss those information in malays!!!Gosh...Now I hope they'll ask me in english pulok..haha

Anyway...I don't want to think too much le..Got it or not..Its fated (bluffing myself..actually its up to your presentation) XD Just planning to finsh my drama straight after the interview..already imagining myself sitting there relax and enjoy my drama..haha..I always do that during exam =P

This is how pros always do..wakaka..No la..I'm joking..Just trying to run from reality =.= BAD example..don't copy cuz its copyrighted by Iguana...hehe..except if you're prepare to pay for the tax*smirk*

WISH MYSELF THE BEST FOR TOMORROW~at least won't get blank when I am being questioned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace