Saturday, April 25, 2009

The End...

Hmmm..my story..guess today will be the last episode le..keke..reason ar?

DENG...



DENG...



DENG...



DENG!!!


Honestly and seriously...i also dont know what's happening...feeling pissed?sorry la..really duno ma..

Anyway..this morning my bro is trying to talk to me and i was ignoring him..this phenomenon is adready continue for quite few days..hehe..i nvr talk to him since that day we quarrel..WOW..so rare i can stop talking for a period huh...DONT look at me that way..i know im 38 de..keke

Then he's like trying to talk to me...Finally, he get a chance and he told me that he wont be using that hp agn..*winks*I was like stunned u know..suddenly so nice to me..sure got sth wrong some where..dont care la..since he ady promised me and we still made finger promise..I dont really trust hm though..but still..OK la..i accept his offer..muahahaha(evil sis)

One thing is..what really make him to do this???God know...Maybe he also got another plan?(Guess i think too much le >.<)Or maybe..he know that im seriousy angry this time?Yes i am..but i wonder how he notice that?(normally i pretended to be angry with them but within 1 or 2 mins..i'll be the one to talk to them 1st..so he use a bit brain juice thn can know what's on my mind le..)Not bad..not bad..(nod-ing head)

WHo cares?as long as i can have my peace moment of using hp back..nth is more important than this~..haha..

Sad to say..i still got a bad premonition bout this case leh..how come suddenly so so nice??sth fishy is goin on..(think, think, think..like that no need sleep liao o?)e..duno la..live one day count one day la..i cant predict what will happened tomorrow also...waste my time and brain juice =.=''')



HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS~

1 comments:

crystal said...

congratulation!!!
y?i'll feel lonely leh~ToT...

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace