Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bullies!!

Oweiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Am I look like anyone who is nice to be bullied?T_T

Why everyone like to bully me de????sigh...Just now got strong passionate to update blog de...but now...I know I like to talk nonsense..Well I'm sorry if I've bother you watching movie/drama/doing whatever things..Then I really think its better for you to ask me keep my mouth shut better than treat me in a cool way lor...

GLOBAL WARMING IS GETTING MORE AND MORE SERIOUS...
EARTH'S TEMPERATURE IS RISING HIGHER AND HIGHER...
BUT ONE THING I REALISED...
HUMAN'S HEART IS BECOMING COLDER AND COLDER...
How come ar??Anyone have the answer for my question?[bluR]


Haiz...forget about that one...

Main point is...I'm already bored till feel like crying anytime liao...You guys still like to tease me and pour cold water on me...I know the weather is hot..but even if you pour cold water on me...will only makes my heart colder...It dosent makes sense in chilling kay?*sad*

Maybe I seems nice to be bullied...but...We cant conclude one thing through the appearance...as what I wrote in msn"I'm a good gal..this is just an appearance"MEANING: Don't judge me through my face~"You'll pay for bullying me..Muahahaha...

SWT huh?How come I write this kind of things ar?sigh..hao ren nan zuo ar...hai shi zuo huai ren bi jiao hao ^^

Guess its enough nonsense(+ing) here...Hehe, for those who read this post till the end also nonsense lor...If not why you want to read all of it?Keke...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace