Friday, May 1, 2009

T______T

Haizzzzzzzzzz...my mood now...difficult to describe..Seriously I don't know what's happening to me..since April..but now May le still the same..(I think worsen)

My privacy..sob sob..Now house comp spoilt le then fine lor~I camp in office pulok =.= Thought I can enjoy my PEACE~ moment..Siapa tau..my siblings also follow me to office...I work here susah susah trying to complete those **** reports..They're sitting opposite of me..Watching crayon shin chan through youtube.T_T
1st: I also want to watch arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
2nd:They open the volume loud loud..distrupted my mood to work..
3rd:Still on the air cond even its a rainy day..trying to murder me?
4th:They are irritating enough yet still sitting in front of me...
5th:I work so hard here you enjoying your life there?WTH...
6th:I hate kids cuz of their presence in this world..but what can I do?
7th:I feel like to stay away from them..sick already still want come near me..Shoo~!

Another thing is...I love to bring my dad's laptop to play game in my room during mid mid night...Then the next day always lazy to bring it down again..and my bro discover it..so..he likes to get into my room for gaming purpose..lie on my bed..hugging my dearest thing in this world[my pillow]LOL..Last but not least..he bring those flu and cough viruses into my room...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I dont want to fall sick >.<

So yesterday I found out he's in my room..playing game..then I get angry and chase him out from my room..After he gone..I was like "phew"...then few mins after that..I walked upstairs and saw another bro in my room..!!! =.=''' This time that laptop I already bring it down..but he lie on my bed reading story book T_T Hellllllllllllllllllllllllll..my pillow T.T my bed T.T *cry*

Then just now after back from the church...They repeat the same thing...Actually I want bring the laptop down but I'm kinda late since he's already in my room when I go upstairs..!@# After that I saw my younger bro go up..so i follow him quietly..He went to my room..sit on my pilloww!!!!!! That time I really behtahan already..So I shout to him with a rude way..but he also no respond de...swt..He get out of my room..then drop out few words to me "Fat la you" ceh~say lor..I never say I'm thin also..wait next time when he urgently want me to send him to anywhere..I baru man man count with him..will remember this ==*

Haiz...about 1 hour ago..my parents ask me to hang the washing..before that my sis wash her shoes and hang it outside..Don't know that she's skilless or what..All water dripped to the floor..Then when I'm hanging those clothes..I feel extremely uncomfortable stepping on those water..yucks..Then...then...and then I merajuk on the spot..(really swt lor..so big gal liao..dont care..my mood already bad in ori)Well..my mum was there and she looked at me with a weird way..I don't know how to describe it..Mayb she's like "OMG..mad?"Haha..In the end my sis go and wipe off the water..hehe*victory*

Sigh..That's why I said..I'm bored till can cry anytime...So PLEASE don't tease/bully me..later I cry then really susah la..

P/S: bout that water dripped on the floor..My tears almost come out dy...Shh..keep this as a secret yea..

*writing bout my shameful story here..feeling like to drop my own water face..anything la..you guys enjoy reading it then ok le..Haha..touching huh?So useless ar me..sikit-sikit mau nangis dah..sigh..

3 comments:

crystal said...

哈哈..你家每天都这么热闹哦?羡慕叻!这样其实很好啊!哪像我,每天一个人在房间,靠开歌来提起热闹气氛..不过我好过你在我弟妹要进我房间前都会事先敲门,hoho~不然他们不敢开门的.
哇啊!你自己做家务的哦?利害利害!(拍手)我外婆都不让我进厨房之类的..T.T可怜..

Xing Jing said...

Envious T.T My mum alwayz ask me to do this and that..say what..its for your own good(copied from the movie I'm not stupid)Lazy and need asist ma say la..Still want jaga her own water face..Sigh..after I help also never say thanks..always critic here and there..

crystal said...

haha...ue mummy so funny leh~

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace