Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sigh~

Yesterday...Erm...Noon de story ady posted...Now I want to tell story happened at night...Aiz...Really suay lar...

My mum..dont know why...tiba-tiba holiday..I say that cuz she dint cook dinner..LOL..Then she went to eat dinner outside..With my dad and sis..but never buy for me..Maybe cuz I dint ask la..Anyhow lor..

Then 10pm I went to fetch my bro from tuition..As I sit into the car..Rain started to fall..!@# I thought it wont last long..Then also nice experience la..1st time I drive in rainy day ma..Hehe..Who knows...It continue to rain..Heavily..Until I cant even see the road clearly..Gosh,scary!Even my bro also ask me:"Jie,you can see the road ar?" =.= One more disadvantage is I cant speed up..Keke..Road slippery..Later I lost control..

When I reached Air Jernih there..A Wira..Dark blue..Stupid driver really...dont know boy or gal..Well, that time I was driving on my lane..but then that car suddenly like trying to drive to my lane..Or maybe he/she dint control the stereng well..That time the car can say to be at beside me..by the other lane..Then he/she trying to cut into my lane or what?No signal at all..Tiba-tiba..So so close..Luckily I break lor..If not..sure gesek tio..Want me heart attack ar?I really thought that car gesek-ed my car..HORIBBLE!!Fortunately not..phew..

Somemore that line in the middle of both lane..Is thicker than usual one..You guys drive there before than will know..cuz before that the road is two way run ma..got road divider..now become one way le..So the line is drew same wide as the road divider..Like that you also can drive into other lane?!Stupid!!!

Anyway..I was kind of happy?Cuz I finally meet some driver more stupid than mieeee...muahahahahaha..Am I trying to comfort myself?[swt]

At the beginning I planned to go eat roti canai as dinner with my bro de..Then it rain heavily so sudden..In the end I balik rumah cook maggie..zzzz..Half loaf of bread is better than none la..forget bout it...tonight eat more la..ganti back..wakakaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace