Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Blur

Eh..what happened to me today ar?Everything I do and did..Really blur blur la..feeling dizzy now..

Guess I'm gonna fall sick soon..Maybe cuz today wake up too early dy..Need to go public library for dont know what de IQ test..Then this morning only I know that there's another interview to be attended...Sien ar!!!Well that scholarship is given A-level and medic..I cant find out which point I can or I could like both of that course..Worrying..Later interview they ask me why want to be a doctor...Should I tell them honestly?That I applied for these cuz being forced by my parents?This sounds a bit too...but I really cant think of anything nice to answer this question la..Last time I only not interested in medic..Now I started to hate it >.<

Haiz..cincai la..I'm not really worrying bout what woud be asked during that interview..If my answers sux then lagi bagus o..No need to go le..Muahehehe..One thing is..is people there so hardworking or never use their brain?My interview fall on 7/5[this coming Thursday]and the time is...5pm in the evening..zzzzzzz I thought gov workers 5pm off work then 4.30pm already on their way home?Anyway..That time is really sux la..

Ok..sad story ended..Now talk bout my outgoing last night..Yesterday I suddenly think bout Su Hwee..How come so long she dint call me and ask me to go "hui suo"?Then that noon..she on msn and ajak me go "hui suo"Hehe..cool..Round 6pm she phoned me and tell me she'll be arrived at my house in 10more minutes..Hoho..kind of excited since I never go out for a period dy..

After that we ate "bak kuh teh"Hehe..Rainy day..warm~Then we headed to "hui suo"..Those newbie..haiz[shake head lar]Anyway..I enjoy my time with Su Hwee and Yin Si there..Miss them so much..Haha..Then hor..Yin Si's head accidentally knocked to the edge of table.."ouch"This sound come out from me at the 1st place before she's willing to give out any respond..Seriously I can feel her pain..Its really sakit tau?Dont trust me?Go try bang one time..Haha..

10pm++ they finished practice..Then we went to eat "lok lok"Cool..KT de "lok lok"?like that lor..Taste not bad..Haha..Hey guys..Next time got chance we go together yea? T_T Jl..I wanted to go with you..Why you going study so fast???I'll misssssssssssssssssss you..PROMISED^^

2 comments:

crystal said...

haha...enjoy urself la~importantly is happy,dun always pessimism(new word i learn),hoho..

Xing Jing said...

LOL...

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace