Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Elo Elo...

Sigh..these few days I'm kind of tired...Maybe cuz I wake up in morning...[My normal time is noon]..Keke..

This morning..11am..Janiz phone me while I was sleeping...Then my sleepy voice made her realised that she had disturbed me..Haha..Or maybe not?Actually not disturb la..but then after the call I cant sleep le..So wake up lor..Just consider as a morning call?At 11am??OMG...Nvm la...I know she call me cuz she's bored..Waiting to take her IC alone wor..Anyway I'm also happy to chat with her..though my eyes cant really open..Since its just a call..I only have to open my mouth..Hehe..

Then we went out at noon?evening?3pm is what time?I dont know...ps..Haiz..In beginning she's the one who suggest for an outgoing..In the end I've became the organiser =.=''' Then driver..Haha..worth also since got somebody praise my driving skill *smirk*

One more thing...IMPORTANT one...My found out that people always type my name as "Xin Jing"...Its a big big BIG mistake!!!My name is "Xing Jing"!!!!Since small till now I graduated!!Sigh..If dont know ask la..If feel shy then juz write Iguana or lukluk o whatever la..sigh..Hate most people spelled my name wrongly..Bear on your mind yea guys~Hehe

Hmm..dont know why I dont feel like telling everything bout me right here anymore..So..signing off~

2 comments:

crystal said...

hihi,xin jing!!!

Xing Jing said...

F5!!!XING JING ar!!!!Rawrrrr

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace