Saturday, May 2, 2009

Phew~

I'm so stupid huh...Recently feeling weird bout my posting..Why all date written is different from the actual one..Then I check my settings..OMG..My time zone is wrongly set =.= but I've fixed it and now everything is back to normal..Hohoho..[swt]

Hmm..You guys think I should repair my comp or not?I eagerly wanted to play game..but kind of waste of $$ yea?Haiz..also don't know which shop to send that 3-inched dust comp to..Now play game also need to sneak here and there..like planning to carry out any plan that's against the law =.=''

Actually I'm here right now planning to play game using dad's laptop..Manatau..He deleted my game *cry* Oweiiiiiii...[bAnG WaLL] "ouch!pain!!" Sigh..Now sneak also cannot play game..go sleep better..but...I can't sleep now..Just wake up from my nap round 5hours from now..Still energytic...Really don't know what to do now la..[shake head]

So...Shakespear[s] "To repair or not to repair?" My dear comp..Miss you..Love you..RIP..I'll build a memorial pole for you..If I don't want to revive you..Haha..Then you just rest in peace for tempo before anyone answer my question ya...*muax*

Suddenly feel like I'm mad of that comp..or maybe I wanted to play game too much le?Anyway..even if that comp get repaired..I still have to sneak to play..If not later on will get nagged by parents..Seems not much different..but at least..I can copy pictures from my phone to comp..Receive any file from friends through msn..Chat with my kor kor using skype~Then mum also can chat through web-cam with my aunt...
P/S:Wah...I only realised that the comp is so so useful in my life huh...

One disadvantage if I send that comp to repair..Later my bro and sis everyday play game play game..When my parents are angry..I'm the one who get blamed..Sure ask me delete that game away..!@# They play scold them la..Nothing to do with me ma..Moreover, they're the one who get my addicted to that game..I'm not Akon and please dont put the blame on me kay?[Akon have a song which titled as "Blame it on me"]

Otherwise...I should keep it as secret between my parents and I that the comp is revived?Means..I can't open that comp during time they're at home..Wow..This will be a tough mission..Then what for I repair it?Sneak every morning of weekdays?I'll rather sleep till they back from school and wake me up..At least my heart won't beat at a fast pace every morning..Later get heart attack ar =.=''' I prefer to live a peaceful life..Hehe

JLJL~~My super evil plan advisor..Jkjk..I mean..my super great, creative and imaginative supervisor..Any comment on my plan?Before you go study..Save me for the last time can? T.T Or..lolipop got plan?Or any useful advise to this stupid, brainless and dumb gal?JM?

Fast fast reply me har..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace