Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hp is really troublesome =.=

haiz..since my dad bought new hp 4 me..things r getting worst n worst..y ppl always like to raid my things frm me?i nvr offended any1 ar..really sux lor..those kind of ppl really is sampah keluarga =P

fine~fine~4get bout it..since he wan to use hp sooooo much..let him go la..i'll complain to my dad if i can find any gd opportunity..hell u!!!

since i said..hp is troublesome..guess im gonna stop using hp untillll d day my dad stop him frm using hp o he buy a new sim card 4 me..otherwise..dont ever try to find me whn im out..(yeah~free!)cuz sure fail..hehe..will freeze my new hp for N secs/mins/hrs/days/weeks/months/yrs???!!!idk >.<

no points fight wif a baka 4 a hp lor..waste my strength n time..slp oso got chance to hav sweet dream leh..if i fight wif him agn..ltr my parents tot im getting obsessed wif tat hp..tis is really bad >.< im not obsessed..juz wanna fight for my right!my belongings leh..like tat u better go rob lor..

so guys..nth important dont find me..got prob can call my hs...99.99% i'll be at home(unless my mood is bad n feeling like to ran away frm my hs..thn u really suay lor XD)if not..juz leave any annoying msg in msn oso can la..mai sms nor call my hp liao..

ok la..wish u all hav a nice day..dont live a sux life as me..n hope my dad will screw him ASAP!sms gf wor..muz report to dad le..keke..am i evil?yes?good thn..practising how to become an evil minded ppl..if not ltr ppl will climb over my head n get control of me..(xian xia shou wei qiang..)wakkaka

fed out of getting bullied everyday~im da jie summor leh...whr's my air muka??nid help find me la..whn dint need me pissed me off?!!!being a samaritan is a bad thing..no wonder mor n mor crime occured in tis world...those criminals are really brilliant ^o^(salute them)LOL

1 comments:

crystal said...

haha...hmm..feel sleepy leh,lazy write le.kaka,sweet dream~

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace