Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just came home ^o^

Muahahahahaha~I'm just back from my JPA's interview...Feeling so lucky cuz I'm the 1st group in that slot ^^

The whole interview process last for almost an hour...but I din't really notice that time pass that fast!When I see my watch..there's only 10minutes left to one hour...COOL

Actually I'm shivering for the whole interview process..Haha..Especially when people's talking then suddenly they like blank out...and its totally in SILENT mode that time..My heart beating dam fast that time..worrying will I'll be the same with them...Always think by the negative side =.=

Luckily...my group was asked about landslide...They wanted us to give reasons contributed to above cases...Well..I'm number 3 in 5 peoples there..Kind of lucky since I got some points to steal *smirk*Then when its my turn...I'm the only one who chose architecture..then they ask me what will I do if I am ordered to build houses o buildings at highlands..I ma tell them lor..Make land survey..soil's quality..landslide record nearby...Just squeeze out everything I can think at that moment ( the way I talked is like professional..hoho..jkjk)

After that..one of the interviewer asked me whether I'll buy a house at highland..I answer him that if I really desperate to do so..I will..He ask me futher whether how to avoid landslide if I live at highland..Then I tell him I'll plant tress ,plants ,and grasses so that there's something to grip the soil >.< He continue asking...you think you can prevent landslide by just doing those?I tell him..At least I've done my part...haha(kinda rude way to answer but is there any other better answer than this?)

He's like bo song le..(in my view)Continue asking me deeper questions..he said..but I see those flat happen landsoil also got trees and plants around ar?I tell him that maybe those tree are too young and their roots are not strong enough to hold the soil...He asked me again..but I remember Ampang there also got a big old tree ar..how come landslide still can happen?This time is my turn bo song liao..I pretended to be thinking..Then I said "Hm...I don't think one tree can support the whole land o.O"(in my mind...cant you use your brain?!)Haha..so evil of me

After discussing about landslide...Another topic is given.."Do you agree with that Malaysians are choosy with their occupation?"Then that Singh guy called my name cuz he want me to be the 1st one to answer...maybe he also bo song cuz cant ban my speech or maybe he's already impressive with me?(Maybe he got sot by my beauty..muahahah..this is kind of impposible >.<)anything..I'm the 1st to answer and I give out lots of nonsense point...Even our Mydin mall also in my topic..wakakaka..I tell them that its not an excuse that amount of Terengganu's people is not enough to afford the employees demand..just that they are over choosy in their career...and bla bla bla..cant really remember all..hehe..My best and only strength point--- to ban people's speech..hohoho*proud*(actually I'm really relieved beyond believed cuz I know about the topic asked)

GOsh..still wearing baju kurung now =.=
Oh ya..someone sure waiting for me to talk about her..JANIZ!!!!thx for your transport there..hehe..feeling kinda guilty cuz like dumped you there..but I don't want to wait till you finish ar..sooooo long to go..Just wanted to say..thx and sry..love you^^

3 comments:

crystal said...

waaaa!u so pro.if me,i think i die at there dy.Zzz...

Xing Jing said...

LOL...Wont la..They will help you..I mean if you're leng lui..haha

crystal said...

u means i not enuff lenglui la!haha...jkjk~

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace