Sunday, April 19, 2009

T.T

SHYT!!!aiyo..how come recently so suay de arh?ytd i juz update my blog leh..thn 2day i found out some mistakes n try to edit them..manatau..now left oni half of my post..giv up le..those SUX things happened to me ytd oni janiz noe bout it..4 mor info..ask her la..if i talk bout it agn really can cry le..

ytd is a bad day..2day is a bad bad day..guess tmr will be bad bad bad day?!owh..wtf is goin on?e..no mood le la..my post..T_T..haiz..wan bang wall but pain eh >.<>

any idea to cheer myself up?dont tell me tat d world is wonderful..cuz i noe even so life is stillzzzzzz...haiz..fine fine..go slp mayb will make my mood better?yala.i slp day n nite..oni job tat i hate is available..slp is da besttt!! choice..(mayb its oni d choice i hav?!)

eee..duno la..tmr go sch..day after tmr go out wif janiz..hope my life will b mor interesting =.= any1 wanna quarrel wif me?vry long time dint cari pasal wif ppl liao..if got oso nice..i can explode..keke..but dont wan la..quarreling will oni worsen our relationship..aiz..

last but not least..i really believe tat IGNORANCE IS BLISS!~yeah..Chan teach de..hehe

1 comments:

crystal said...

aiyo,dun sad la..tat oso not a good matter 2 u ma~hehe..forget bout it ba,cheer!!

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace