Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stories time =)

Wow...seems like I never update my blog for few days ler...So happy finally I got the chance to do so ***love*** but 1 thing sad is...I guess the period I dint play game is longer than the time I dint update my blog..sigh =.='''(janiz oso said its a miracle leh..sssssoooooooooo sad ar..)

NO GAME=NO LIFE (I sincerely cursed the one who spoilt the comp..amen..hope its not me XD)

Well..no game..but got driving license and car~yet its still the same thing..

GOT CAR, GOT LICENSE, GOT TIME...but NO DESTINATION...sigh.............................................

I'm already bored till..the way I talk also changed..change to a boring way of talking and communicating...


Since the day SPM is over...I become someone like volunteer?charity?House maid la..office clerk..never receive any cent from my employer(the truth is they're my parents..haha)but then...till yesterday..I've discover a new career for me! o.O This job not bad la..can travel everywhere..same,no salary..I've become a part time driver..Hm..why I declare myself as PART TIME driver?cuz I"m not a full time driver...hahahaha...(lame+ing)I'm not gonna wake myself up just to send them to school every morning >.<>

Especially when you meet some driver those who look down of newbies...trying to act yeng de type..Padahal already warga emas liao...still want to show off..really behtahan lor...car small want fight with big car?Hmp!this type of human(i dont think they're human)never measure their own shirt huh...Mau cari pasal?!Or maybe..they're blind enough cuz they cant see the P sticker on your car?Or...the're jealous cuz your car is much more bigger in size compared to theirs?Maybe...the car plat on your car is a number he/she failed to tender before?Haha..

Why I comment so much about those drivers har?For more info pls call Janiz..haha..I dont want to mention about it again..Pacat a.k.a Cy also know la..go go ask..both of them are extremely freeeee to answer your questions..HEHE


Er..what else to write har?Let me see...what ar??Oh yea~GLOBAL WARMING!!!this issue...already become a common topic in my chat..boring?Dont think so..If you dont like to hear..I still wanted to say it..Keke..Recently weather is really hottt ar...except for today..windy~nice~yeah!!!~Then..I found out my bro...back from school..bathe...never take lunch..then headed straight to office..want open youtube watch crayon shin chan..then, one thing I really cannot accept is..he on the air cond!!!got fan ma...You think hot day on air cond then all problems will be solved huh?!Simple minded..or i can say he never use brain to think...If he on the air cond..his "hot" problem might be solved..for tempo..after that..the earth temperature will rise higher and higher!!!that time..you migrate to north/south pole also cant help to chill~~~Pakai otak sikit la uncle =.=''' (shake head)

Yesterday, my mum told me that she have to pay RM6000++ for electric fee this month..like I'm the one who waste electric..*bo song+ing* Elloooo..this month I stayed in KL for 1week ++ ..dont ever try to pull me into the pool of sin kayz?I think this problem occurs cuz of my siblings la..they come home want do homework on air cond..then do till night wan sleep on air cond again..!!!!then I'm sure the air cond in my ex-room only off when they wake up..7++am liao..normally I set it auto off on 5am de..mor 2hrs per day..count yourself..

My new room..no air cond..nyamuk banyak daooooo...sob sob..After that, I found a new idea to comfort myself..At least I can help to reduce global warming..*proud* muahahahahaha(like the story about a fox and grapes..)Anyway, long term sleeping in air cond room is bad for health..and, I need to practise myself not to used with air cond..cuz, if next time I go study no air cond ma can cry liao?!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..I cant imagine that >.<

Last but not least...PLEASE do your part to save the environment..I sincerely hope that the weather will be as nice and as lovely as today~~~hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace