Sunday, April 5, 2009

Prank Calls...

Haha...today is kind of bored...cuz that maple is dammit laggy...make me don't have mood to play =.= Then I remember about few weird and funny calls...One of it is my friends and I trying to fool somebody...Hehe ^o^

1st case:
This is my 1st time to receive this type of call...Actually I was trying to phone my friends...Then I accidentally press wrong ONE number...I've waited for so long but nobody answers...Thought what happening...Luckily that guy dint answer my call that time..If not...I really cant figure out where to hide my face le...Hm...wondering how I know that "he's" guy huh?Well..He do call back after that...but then when I realised I've got the wrong number...I still pretended don't know anything about the missed call just now >.<>

"s" will be the name of that guy...(stranger)Haha..and "m" for me~

s:嗨...刚刚有人找我,是吗?
m: ...(knowing its me) 哦...是吗?不知道啊...
s:那你问问看刚刚你家人有没有打来这号码...
m: (dam paiseh)应该...没有吧...我都没看见有人用电话...该不会是打错号码了吧?对!刚刚好像是我打的...现在确定了...对不起喔...拜拜
Before I was able to hung up that stupid call...He was like nervous and say...
s:等一下...打错号码无所谓啊...我们还是可以做个朋友...
m: (I'm dead)...我不想认识你...(straight forward enough...rude but that's the only sentence I can think of..Haha...I don't even know who you are...BAKA!!!)
s: (muka tembok+ing)不要这么凶嘛...叫什么名?
m: ...(behtahan le) 那你告诉我你几岁...
s: 23...
m: 我才15岁叻...(
!@#$%)
This call happened few years ago le..Haha
s: (He really squeezing his brain hard!..I can heard he's talking to himself..counting?)15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23...才差8年啊...还好啦..嘻嘻
m: (*faint*These simple maths also have to count so long?I almost burst into laugh when he say that to me..Hahahahahaa)

Hm...that's all the important and funny things really happened..The rest I don't want to mention le..Pointless..still got few cases to share here XD

2nd case:
This case happened during SPM..That time you guys know la..STRESS like hell...I'm already in bad mood (feeling like wanted to fight with people...Don't ever try to make me angry at this mood..Hehe)well this call really help me to released more or less some stress..Hoho..poor guy..?!boy again...sigh..Things happened this way:He called to my mum's Hp and I answered it...For your info that number my mum using now belongs to my uncle..I also don't know why my dad wanted to let my mum use that number... =.=''' Acutually that call is to my uncle..but my dad's sur name and my uncle's sur name is the same ma...I realsed that but don't know what's on my mind...Maybe I'm just purposely cari pasal with him..Hehe

once again "s" stands for stupid for that guy*smirk*.."m" stands for me~

s:Hello may I speak to Mr.Tan(refering to my uncle)
m: What's your name?
s: RC...
m:I'm sorry but he's outstation(refering to my dad..Haha)
s: (getting angry)Hoi!you dont bluff me hor...I just saw him just now!
m: ...(bluring since I dont know he's refering to my uncle)
s: Har..Har...Gotcha le leh...(sounds proud..like I'm trying to bluff him and I failed..ceh)
m: (bo song)Oi..Oi..Oi!!!har what har?!Where you saw him?!Tell me..(jerk!!!)
s: (don't know that he's shock with my respond or wat...mute for a long time)
m: ( he mute I ma mute also lor..waiting for his answer ma..Hehe)

After that...Duuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Hung up le..Hoho..I won!!!RC = roasted chicken...Muahaha..Feels much more better after that ^o^

3rd case:
This call was made by my friends and I...Playing some prank on a "humsap"We was unsatisfied with how he treated my friend..and I'm the one who speak to him..Hohoho..My friend know that guy through those internet de >.<>

This time "h" for humsap and "m" for me..hehe

m: 嗨~你猜我是谁?(sounds happy) =.=
h: 呃...不知道..你告诉我好了...
m: 不要...你猜嘛...(eee..geli!)
h: 我真的不知道...(never guess before pun)我认识的人不多..(you know less people also cant guess who is it?!)
m: 呜~我喜欢你好久了...你竟然说不忍识我 (good acting skill leh..Hehe)
h: (seems nervous le..)你是 Z 吗?(Z refers to my friend)
m: 啊??Z 是谁?你女朋友吗?你有女朋友了?那没事了...(sounds so so despo...but you guys know how hard I'm trying to hold myself?my friends was laughing like mad there...Ar!!!stop laughing!!)
h: 不是啦...她是一个我很久很久很久以前认识的女孩子..现在她移民了...我和她
没在联络了...(kao!!!repeat 3times...not really long ago..at mostly only one month >.< my friend wanted to get rid of him cuz he's troublesome =.=''')
m: 真的吗?
h: 真的啦..我没骗你...

After that I'm trying to find for some reasons to hung up that call ASAP!Phew...Its over...then after our tuition ended...We plan for a next prank..Hehe..this time is PACAT~!we pretend to make a wrong call and unfortunately...He found out and ask us whether that phone is a public phone and whether we're the same person since juzt now...OMG..My friend was stunned but she pretended to stay calm..tell him that i don't know what you talking bout...She then tell him that she's sorry for wrong number and hung up the phone before he could say anything..Haha..Kind of adventurous...After that..we don't dare to call him again..hehe






~THE END~
*thx for reading it till the read..though its really loooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg..Hehe





2 comments:

crystal said...

你还真爱玩呢!就好咯你,每次打来我电话的都是马来公呢!还亏我国语像大便这样,都不知怎么回答...^^

Xing Jing said...

Haha...speak more to them will help you to improve your malay..Hehe

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace