Friday, July 24, 2009

Pai-sehnya...

Hi all!Now blogging at the computer center in my college.I dont have much things to say.Life is as hateful as normal.If really want me to post about my life,it'll be a copy and paste post from my previous post.Haha.

In the beginning I found that it's quite comfortable living in my luxurious student house, but things dosen't seems to last long.I started to miss my house, mum and dad's cook(I din't regret for NEVER giving any complain about their cook, such as cakes, breads, rice and everything!)

Every night, I hardly fall into sleep just thinking about those mouth-watering foods and dishes.So, I phoned my mum last night, asking her opinion about my plan for homecoming.Actually I've predicted those answers from her, and surely, I scored 100/100 for that.How I wish I could be such success in my test.Sweat!And so the following was our chat:

ME:Hey mum!If I'm planning to back to Terengganu next weekend, should I take a flight or bus?(ask on purpose, maybe she'll pity me then willing to buy plane ticket for me.*Smirk*)

MUM:Huh?!If plane you have to book earlier in order to get cheap tickets.If you take bus then it'll certainly be a long-ride.

ME:Ya lor..(thinking..she's definately thinking what I'm thinking =P)

MUM:Why you want to come home suddenly?

ME:Weekend ma..(sounds selamba)

MUM:So you got holiday yea?

ME:(continue to be selamba) No ar..just weekend..

MUM:Who are you coming home with?

ME:Alone lo..Who else can I bring?(boyfriend meh?!@#$)

MUM:
Then why you want to come back?It'll be kind of rush then..

ME:(Oi!stop asking nonsense leh)Nevermind if rush, I've prepare to rush here and there.

MUM:So you are coming back for?

ME:(really want me to be straight-forward meh..)I want to go back and EAT!

MUM:(big laugh, she'll surely get chocked if she's eating.Continue to laugh......)

ME:(Cham!I just dropped my own reputation!Don't care already, I'll do as I said if I'm home!So damn shy..Guess my face turned blushy that time..)

Luckily, my brother calling at the same time and I quickly ended our conversation XD*phew*

Before I ended my post, I would like to wish JJ an early Happy Birthday!Enjoy your outing with your friends tomorrow and sorry for I won't be joining.Hehe

TC everyone.


1 comments:

~oNLy~U~ said...

waaaa....ur mum so funny ar...
if u wan ,come kor here ...kor cook for u
haha

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace