Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Special Weekend

Hello everyone!

Last weekend was the best day I've ever experienced since I came to KL..

Guess why?Hehe...

First and for all, I met my very best and dear friend, Pacat a.k.a Chiou Yen! We went to Mid Valley and have a truly great time there. We "lepak" in the mall, she bought many clothes (only 2 la),and surely what we wont miss:FOOD! We ate claypot rice and noodless, ice cream, cheese-cake, roti-boy, egg tarts..*yummy-yummy* Seriously, I dint eat that many since the day I was here..syok!

Besides, pacat treated me that piece of cheese-cake for replacement of my birthday cake.I love you pacat! Thanks!

That night, my brother brought me to cyber cafe and finally I got the chance to online..*I'm lovin it* For sure, I wont miss my beloved game~MapleStory! Well, I dint got a chance to play long but it is really, for the phrase I use very often, half loaf of bread is better than none.

On the Sunday night, we bought durians and of course, I ate a lots!

Last but not least, thank you for all who made my previous weekend meaningful. Love ya all!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Love is everywhere... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace